Patrick is currently Creative Director of McCann Worldgroup Melbourne. As an Art Director and Designer Patrick has had years of experience in specialist Advertising, Branding, Digital, PR and Marketing companies. Patrick believes creativity today is about engaging ideas that recognize the consumer’s in charge and maximises their media context. Ideas that inspire the behaviour of consumers, that build brands and that solve clients business problems. Multi-talented, Patrick’s work has been awarded for art direction, design, creative direction, innovation, creativity and effectiveness across all media’s. Patrick has natural organisational, motivational, leadership and presentation skills. The ability to integrate with media, account, and creative teams, to provide creative leadership through all communication activities combined with an understanding of overarching marketing, business and financial principles. Patrick has had extensive experience in the automotive, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, retail, FMCG, financial, building, community and fashion categories. An active supporter and Gold Member of AWARD, Patrick is also an MADC Mentor and presenter at creative workshops and media events.
Posts by Pat Baron:
- Dumb Ways To Die. Metro Trains.
- Made Possible By Melbourne. University of Melbourne.
- YMCA. Playnasium.
- Tigerair. Infrequent Flyers Club.
- BIC Flex 3. Hipstervention.
- V/Line. Guilt Trip.
- Melbourne International Film Festival. The Emotional Trailer.
- Unwritten Reviews. The 2018 Melbourne International Film Festival.
- Metro Trains. Dumb Ways To Die. The Games.
- Care Aware. Australian Government Department of Human Services & Indigenous Affairs.
- Google. The web and how to make it pop.
- University Of Melbourne. Infinite Futures.
- AGL’s Energy Policy.
- The Impossible Orchestra. Caring for a disability is 24 hours.
- University Of Melbourne. Where Great Minds Collide.
- Nimble. When You Need Money Fast.
- Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation. Love The Game Not The Odds
- Maurice Blackburn. We Fight For Fair.